Meet The Team
- Dr Robert Rumfield (Male) MD MRCGP. Specialises in Rheumatology and Osteoarthritis
- Dr Poonam Verma (Female) MB ChB PhD MRCGP. Specialises in General Care
- Mrs Alison Edwards (Female) RGN. Specialises in Diabetes and Women’s Health
- Mr Kevin Hastie (Male) RGN. Specialises in Asthma and COPD
- Ella Spilling (Female) Phlebotomist/Nurse Associate
- Tracey King (Female) Phlebotomist/Healthcare Assistant
- Lucy Page
- Christopher Joyce (Male) MCPara
The secretary deals with all the doctors’ hospital referral letters and outpatient clinic appointments. If you have a query regarding a referral, please speak to the secretary between 10.30 am and 1 pm from Monday to Friday
The receptionists have the difficult job of trying to meet the demands of both patients and clinicians. They always try their best to do this but please appreciate that trying to fulfill every request may not always be possible. Please try and help the receptionists by giving them as much information as possible when you contact us in order that they can decide how best to help you.
A team of district nurses and community health care associates are attached to the practice. They offer a range of nursing services to those patients who are housebound and unable to attend the surgery.
A community midwife works within the practice and offers full maternity services. If you find yourself pregnant you can self-refer by following the link from the MTW website.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.