Our Appointment System
Before booking an appointment please check who is best placed to deal with your condition:
Many conditions can be dealt with without the need to see your GP. You can try a local pharmacy for advice about a range of conditions and we also have lots of self help information available by clicking here.
Please try this advice before contacting the Practice.
Please don’t be offended if you are asked what the problem is when you ring to book an appointment.
This is called Care Navigation and it’s about helping you get to the service you need!
Book Your Appointment
We have pre-bookable appointments available with all the doctors up to 4 weeks in advance and triage appointments that are available to book on the day. Please remember that appointments are for 10 minutes for one problem only. If you have more than one problem please ask for a longer appointment if possible.
Contact the surgery in the following ways:
Routine Book Ahead Appointments
If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP within two working days. You may have to wait longer if you want to see particular GP or wish to book an appointment for a particular day or time slot. If you don’t need an appointment within two working days, you also have the option to book up to 8 weeks in advance if this is more convenient for you. Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. You can expect to see a nurse within one working day.
Please say immediately if your call is an emergency.
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. (We can give you a longer appointment if necessary.)
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. He or she will ring you at an agreed time on the telephone number you have given.
- If you need an interpreter, please inform us in advance so we can arrange a longer appointment and interpreting services if necessary.
How You Can Help Us:
- Be on time for your appointment.
- Tell us if you need to cancel.
- Call for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10.00am
- We do not take requests for repeat prescriptions over the phone.
- Ring for test results after 2.00pm
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.